San Damiano Legacy Society
The San Damiano Legacy Society of the Province of Our Lady of Consolation is a diverse group of our friends who ensure the Friars will have resources for ministry and missions far into the future. Our friends give generously through charitable gift annuities, beneficiary designation on life insurance policies, bequests of securities (appreciated stock), retirement funds, real estate and other property. The Friars, in thanksgiving, recognize each San Damiano Member through:
- Daily prayers and Masses of the friars
- Monthly Benefactors’ Mass
- Annual listing in the St. Anthony’s Newsletter
- Invitation to the annual Legacy Society Dinner
- Members transition to Forever Members upon death and are enrolled in the Franciscan Mission Association to receive these spiritual benefits in perpetuity
When you let the friars know about your intended bequest or other planned gift, you are invited to enjoy the benefits of membership in the San Damiano Legacy Society.
When honoring the friars with your legacy, please utilize this language: “I hereby give, devise and bequeath to: Province of Our Lady of Consolation, Inc.”
For more information you may contact Shaunna Graf, Director of Major Gifts and Planned Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 923-5250.