WHERE DO I BEGIN?
- 18-40 years old
- Good Health
- A desire to learn, serve, sacrifice, and share a common life.
To begin your discernment process with the Conventual Franciscans you might want to begin by:
- One or two-year immersion into the Franciscan way
- Common prayer, in-house classes, outreach ministries to the poor and regular participation in Franciscan events
- Reception of the habit
- Novice participates in an experience of “a-year-and-a-day” of deep understanding of his vocation
- Priesthood Candidate: pursues studies as required for ordination
- Brotherhood Candidate: pursues studies or attains experience appropriate for his focus of ministry